Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me..."
- Our focus is to provide experiences and activities which will fulfill the child’s basic individual needs (spiritual, emotional, psychological, intellectual and physical). We hope to provide opportunities for Christian learning of Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior through formal classes, chapel, and informal living/learning environment.
- Our curriculum includes a Bible based curriculum. The developmentally, age-appropriate, Gospel-centered, life applicable format makes learning the Bible fun. It is full of hands on activities, games, writing, drawing projects, and creative worship ideas. There are family letters and communication activities to bring the Gospel message home and keep families involved in the child’s education.
- Young children learn best by doing. Learning isn’t just repeating what someone else says, it requires active thinking and experimenting to find out how things work and learn firsthand about the world around them by using all their senses (sight, touch, taste, hearing, smell).
- In our classroom, you will find children actively responding to the environment which is carefully planned by the teachers. You will see role-playing life situations, intricate block structures, opportunities for creative expressing, sorting, classifying, counting, smelling, tasting and touching.
- The activities we plan for the children, the way we organize the environment, select toys and materials, plan the daily schedule and talk with children, are all designed to accomplish the goals of our curriculum and give your child a successful start in school.
- Beautiful Savior Lutheran Preschool admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities accorded to all students.
- We are licensed through the state of Nebraska.
Meet the team.
A member of BSLC been teaching the Preschool since 2008. Loves sharing Jesus to preschoolers through fun engaging learning activies.
Julie was born and raised in North Platte. She has been with the preschool program for the last four years.
Days and times
Tuesday & thursday
morning Class: 8:15-11:15am
3 year olds (Limited 12 Per Class)
Monday, wednesday, friday
morning class: 8:15-11:15am
4 year olds (Limited 12 Per Class)
Beautiful Savior Luther Preschool Handbook
Click above to fill out the Preschool Registration Form.